Dermaplane uses a sterile medical blade to gently scrape away the superficial layers of dead skin cells.. Do not be alarmed, as we gently work around the face the process is so soft it feels like a feather gliding over the surface. A truly relaxing experience
At The Hub you can be reassured that the products we use are of the best quality. CE certified evidence backed products with all facial treatments, We do not buy from Amazon or E bay
Benefits of Dermaplaning
- Physical exfoliation triggers the cells regeneration process
- Allows products to penetrate skin more effectively
- Removes vellus hair which can often accumulate dirt and oil
- Leaves you looking fresher with softer skin
- Good skin preparation with other treatments
- contrary to popular belief Vellus hair will not grow back thicker darker or stronger
- Has its benefits over other treatments such as microdermabrasion as they physically exfoliate the skin but do not remove Vellus hair
- Glowing skin
- Make up sits better- no clogging
Dermaglow Dermaplane £50.00
Full facial routine to include ; double cleanse light peel, Dermablade exfoliation with surgical blade (think feather)). Hyaluronic Peel, cleanse, repair cream and. SPF
Derma Bio-Glow Dermaplane £70.00
Full facial routine to include; double cleanse, Light peel Dermaplane exfoliation with surgical blade (think feather) hylauronic peel application of NCTF135HA, HyDRO_GEL mask. light therapy treatment and repair cream. spf
Derma Bio-glow Plus Dermaplane £90.00
Full facial routine to include cleanse. Light Peel, Dermaplane exfoliation with surgical blade (think feather) Mesotherapy NCFT 135HA delivered via Nanoneedle, hyaluronic mask, light therapy, repair cream. spf
FILLMED NCTF135HA products and equipment used
NTCF 135HA application OF this product stimulates production of skin cells so that the added nutrients and vitamins can work in optimum conditions under the skin. NCTF 135HA also stimulates human tissue growth. This treatment can help eliminate dark circles under the eye area, as well as reducing nasolabial folds and marionette This ionic balancing formula has 55 ingredients to repair the skin layers. Fillmed NCTF 135HA® actively repairs the skin to replace minerals that are deficient such as Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium and Calcium.
What’s Inside the Formula?
There are 14 vitamins inside NCTF 135HA. Vitamins A, B, C and E are just a few that contribute to skin cell stimulation. Alongside this, there are also 24 different amino acids that help produce elastin and collagen, two significant proteins making up the skin layers. To combat free radicals, there are also 2 anti-oxidants to ensure your skin remains healthy and glowing. CE Certified
What does the treatment involve?
All makeup is removed with a gentle double cleanse. The skin is then cleaned of any surface oil with a skin preparation solution. The practitioner then gently moves the blade at a 45 degree angle back and forth over small sections of skin a number of times. The therapist will move onto a new section until the whole face is treated.
If you have an area of terminal Hair say above your top lip we recommend that you call in a few days prior to get these waxed. For more information on types of hair please have a look at our waxing page.
One of the most asked questions that I get asked about with this treatment is “will my hair grow back thicker and will I get more hair” The answer to these questions are NO. it is physically impossible for this to happen. Some people may break out with a few spots for a couple of days but this can also be contributed with the deep cleansing facial, purging the skin and releasing trapped oils and sebum.
A reminder before treatment
Pre-care instructions (one week before treatment)
- AVOID THE FOLLOWING TREATMENTS
- Laser hair removal
- Sun beds
- sun exposure
Pre treatment Stop using any exfoliating products that may be drying or irritating such as salicylic acid alfa hydroxy acid and gylcolic acid
Stop using tri-retinol complex, retin A, Renova, Differin or any products containing retinol,( AHA, (glycolic washes) or BHA or benzoyl peroxide.
Our 6 good reasons why Dermablading should be your next best friend
- Say goodbye to vellus hair – it removes peach fuzz and surface debris, revealing fresh skin that is free of dull skin cells and fine hair
- Immediate gratification – you see the fine lines and wrinkles on the surface of your skin immediately diminish
- Plumping properties – this process encourages collagen production for plumper, healthier skin
- Smooth tone and texture – it produces an instant improvement in skin texture and tone, while the long term effects are increased cell turnover, fewer wrinkles and ark spots, reduction of acne scarring
- Get the glow – Dermablading increases circulation, thus creating a radiant Dewey and refreshed skin!
- Safe for pregnant ladies and perfect for all skin types and tones
This procedure is growing in popularity, it is;
- Perfect for all skin types
- Pain free
- Long lasting