Dermaplaning uses a sterile medical blade to gently scrape away the superficial layers of dead skin cells. The benefits are much smoother skin – makeup will go on like never before and look flawless; removal of soft facial hair that traps dirt and oil in turn promoting better skin health. Skincare products or other treatments are more effective as products are able to penetrate the skin more deeply.
What does the treatment involve?
All makeup is removed with a gentle double cleanse. The skin is then cleaned of any surface oil with a skin preparation solution. The practitioner then gently moves the blade at a 45 degree angle back and forth over small sections of skin a number of times. The therapist will move onto a new section until the whole face is treated.
If you have an area of terminal Hair say above your top lip we recommend that you call in a few days prior to get these waxed. For more information on types of hair please have a look at our waxing page.
One of the most asked questions that I get asked about with this treatment is “will my hair grow back thicker and will I get more hair” The answer to these questions are NO. it is physically impossible for this to happen. Some people may break out with a few spots for a couple of days but this can also be contributed with the deep cleansing facial, purging the skin and releasing trapped oils and sebum.
Dermablading Stand Alone Treatment – £45.00, treatment time 40 mins
Treatment process; deep cleanse, skin sterilisation, Dermablading, repair creams and moisturiser.
Dermaglow the ultimate dermadlade treatment £80.00 treatment time 1 hour 30 mins
Treatment process; Double deep cleanse. Bright peel, dermablade, NCTF 135HA . hyaluronic mask and LED light treatment
NTCF 135HA application OF this product stimulates production of skin cells so that the added nutrients and vitamins can work in optimum conditions under the skin. NCTF 135HA also stimulates human tissue growth. This treatment can help eliminate dark circles under the eye area, as well as reducing nasolabial folds and marionette This ionic balancing formula has 55 ingredients to repair the skin layers. Fillmed NCTF 135HA® actively repairs the skin to replace minerals that are deficient such as Magnesium, Sodium, Potassium and Calcium.
What’s Inside the Formula?
There are 14 vitamins inside NCTF 135HA. Vitamins A, B, C and E are just a few that contribute to skin cell stimulation. Alongside this, there are also 24 different amino acids that help produce elastin and collagen, two significant proteins making up the skin layers. To combat free radicals, there are also 2 anti-oxidants to ensure your skin remains healthy and glowing. CE Certified
Our 6 good reasons why Dermablading should be your next best friend
- Say goodbye to vellus hair – it removes peach fuzz and surface debris, revealing fresh skin that is free of dull skin cells and fine hair
- Immediate gratification – you see the fine lines and wrinkles on the surface of your skin immediately diminish
- Plumping properties – this process encourages collagen production for plumper, healthier skin
- Smooth tone and texture – it produces an instant improvement in skin texture and tone, while the long term effects are increased cell turnover, fewer wrinkles and ark spots, reduction of acne scarring
- Get the glow – Dermablading increases circulation, thus creating a radiant Dewey and refreshed skin!
- Safe for pregnant ladies and perfect for all skin types and tones
This procedure is growing in popularity, it is;
- Perfect for all skin types
- Pain free
- Long lasting