Some of the most beautiful women in the world have shaved their face! Elizabeth Taylor, Cleopatra and Marilyn Monroe are among the list of women who vowed that a razor and shaving cream gave them a lustrous “glow”. They could have been on to something! Centuries later started a similar process called Dermablading, also know as Dermaplaning.
Dermablading Stand Alone Treatment – £45.00 to include cleanse, Dermablading, AHA cleanse, and moisturiser. If we need to wax any area normal waxing prices will apply and be added to treatment price – you will be asked at the beginning of your treatment if you would like this.
Dermablading Luxury Treatment – £60.00 to include cleanse, Dermablading, AHA cleanse, mask to suit skin type, facial massage moisturising creams and foot Massage.
I am extremely excited about this new facial, I am amazed at the results I see on each and everyone of my many satisfied customers (with most customers re-booking the next treatment before they leave the salon).
The process includes exfoliation by way of a surgical blade (a new blade for each customer), which is then used to scrape off the top layer of dead skin cells, thus revealing a more smooth, and vibrant complexion.
Our 6 good reasons why Dermablading should be your next best friend
- Say goodbye to vellus hair – it removes peach fuzz and surface debris, revealing fresh skin that is free of dull skin cells and fine hair
- Immediate gratification – you see the fine lines and wrinkles on the surface of your skin immediately diminish
- Plumping properties – this process encourages collagen production for plumper, healthier skin
- Smooth tone and texture – it produces an instant improvement in skin texture and tone, while the long term effects are increased cell turnover, fewer wrinkles and ark spots, reduction of acne scarring
- Get the glow – Dermablading increases circulation, thus creating a radiant Dewey and refreshed skin!
- Safe for pregnant ladies and perfect for all skin types and tones
We finish the Dermablading treatment with AHA – Latic enzyme peel cream. Alpha hydroxy acids (AHA), are natural acids derived from fruits and vegetables such as oranges or lemons. This will ensure that all dead skin cells are removed from the surface of the face
This procedure is growing in popularity, it is;
- Perfect for all skin types
- Pain free
- Long lasting
We are able to offer this service in addition to most other facial treatment, Be sure to ask about it when booking your next treatment
If we need to wax any area prior to treatment normal waxing prices will apply and be added to treatment price. You will be asked your at the beginning of treatment if you would like this add on.