Dermal fillers and muscle relaxing/anti-wrinkle injections with Sara Jane Randall BSc (Hons) Registered Nurse Prescriber at the Hub New Mills.
The Hub realises the importance and value of having an in-house health professional to provide a range of aesthetic treatments. Quality treatments will be offered that are affordable by an experienced professional who has the knowledge, skills and experience. Payments can also be spread over a period of time through a finance contract.
Sara is a registered nurse with a total of 20 years experience, 5 years experience working as an autonomous nurse practitioner in Emergency Care . She has also performed mobile aesthetic treatments over the past 7 years until deciding to join Caroline at the Hub. Her goal is to provide clients with a glowing refreshed appearance, helping them to look and feel their best.
Only the best products will be used. Botox by Allergan which is the market leading brand for anti-wrinkle treatment and the world renowned Juvederm range of dermal fillers.
Sara realises that undergoing aesthetic treatments can be a big decision. She will explain all procedures and outcomes in full and will support you before, during and after your treatment.
She has trained with a prestigious company in Manchester called Skin Viva to ensure she uses safe practice using the very latest techniques. She has plans to continue advanced training and bring in many more exciting treatments, so watch this space……………….
- 1 area £170.00 offer price until the end of February £150.00
- 2 areas £190.00 offer price until the end of February £170.00
- 3 areas £200.00 offer price until the end of February £200.00
- 0.5 ml Premium £150.00 standard £120.00
- 1 ml Premium £250.00 Standard £200.00
- 2 ml Premium £350.00 Standard £300.00
- 1 ml Full lip £200.00 Standard £250.00 premium
- Extra syringe 0.5 ml £120.00 Standard £150.00 premium
Finance available on all treatments: http://www.prettyfacefinance.co.uk/clinic/the-hub-new-mills/
What is Botox.
Botox is a muscle relaxant used to treat a number of conditions within the body. It contains the active substance Botulinum toxin type A and is injected into muscles. It works by partially blocking the nerve impulses to any muscles that have been injected and reduces excessive contraction of these muscles.
Anti-wrinkle injections are used in the treatment of several areas including: the forehead, frown lines and crow’s feet. Botulinum toxin also has a number of medical uses which include excessive sweating, muscle spasms and migraines.
If you are thinking about anti-wrinkle treatment it is important that you do so after proper consultation and by someone who is qualified. Botulinum toxin is a prescription drug and should only be administered by a clinician who is trained to do the procedure in a safe manner.
Frequently asked questions
- How soon will I see the results? Within 3-7 days and this will continue to improve over the following 2 weeks. Sara will contact you after 2 weeks to see if you are happy with the results or if you require a free top-up.
- How long does Botox last? Usually about 3-4 months but in some cases can last up to 6 months.
- Does Botox hurt? Some customers will experience mild discomfort for a few seconds. Bruising and pain is minimised by using very small needles.
- Aftercare advice. For the first 2 hours after treatment it is important not to rub the affected area. For the following 24 hours do not engage in vigorous exercise, drink alcohol or experience prolonged sun exposure (natural or artificial).
What are dermal fillers? Dermal fillers replace lost volume and treats static facial lines by replenishing the natural hyaluronic acid content of the face.
Which treatments are available at the Hub?
Lip and cheek enhancement
Nasolabial folds (smile lines)
Marionette lines (lines from the corner of the mouth running downwards)
Smokers lines (vertical upper lip lines)
When will I see the effects of dermal filler treatment? Immediately
Will it hurt? An anaesthetic cream will be used to prevent any pain.
Will the dermal filler become hard or noticeable? No. The dermal fillers we use take on the characteristics of the body’s own tissue.
You can immediately resume normal daily activities. As with Botox, patients should avoid excessive alcohol, exercise or sun for the first 24 hours.